Where do we start and what is the process?
- Kindly complete our Request a Quote form
- We will contact you to discuss event details, logistics, food preferences and budget
- Once we have complete understanding of your needs, we will deliver a custom proposal
- Upon your approval of our professional plan, we will request a signed agreement and a deposit
- Once these are received, your date will be confirmed on our master events calendar
What are the basic costs involved in a full service catered event?
- The food, service ware, equipment, the staff to execute the event and production fees are the foundational costs for any catered event
What additional event planning services do you offer?
- Beverage service
- Rental items such as tables, chairs, table linens and tents
- Sourcing venues
What does the production fee cover?
- The production charge is a standard catering charge. It covers a variety of costs such as insurance, administration, planning & coordination, menu development, truck & fuel costs, serving equipment, operating costs, kitchen equipment, and more. This is by no means a form of gratuity.
What are your deposit and payment terms?
- To save your date, we require 1/3 of the deposit amount if your event is over 90 days out
- If less than 90 days, the required deposit is 50% of the projected amount
- Final balance is due with your final count, normally 10 days before event date
- We accept all wire transfers, major credit cards, in-state checks and money orders
Are you insured?
- LowCountry carries 2 million dollars of General Liability and Workers Compensation Insurance